Daily WOW 10-10-2014

Posted in Daily Wow | 0 comments

Read More

10 Ways Exercise Promotes Full Body Balance

Posted in Health | 2 comments

Exercise does more than just keep you slim and toned. It helps boosts your mood, improves your sex life and promotes balance throughout the body. It helps build your core strength which improves stability, flexibility and balance. Exercise can make you feel better, look better and even live longer. Here are ten ways in which exercise helps create full body balance: 1.  Exercise controls weight. Exercise is the number one way to help you lose excess weight and keep it off. Physical activity, even in small bursts, helps burn calories your body has taken in through food and drink. Whether you are trying to lose weight or maintain it, healthy eating and regular exercise is the way to do it. 2.  Exercise fights against health conditions and diseases. Heart disease and high blood pressure can be prevented or at...

Read More

Building a Healthy Immune System

Posted in Health | 0 comments

The body’s natural immune system does a superb job of helping fight disease-causing germs. However, as good as the immune system is, it can fail at times, allowing germs to invade and cause illness. While, the effectiveness of boosting your immune system with lifestyle changes and vitamins is still being debated, that doesn’t mean a healthy natural lifestyle can’t help. There are many researches exploring the effects of diet, exercise, stress, supplements and vitamins on our immune system. Lucky for us, building a naturally healthy immune system is easy. Here are a few suggestions: Start your immune system cleanup by drinking plenty of water. Water hydrates and cleans impurities from the body. Consume about 2 liters of water each day. Build up good bacteria to keep the bad bacteria out. Increase good bacteria by eating plenty of organic yogurt...

Read More

A Natural Approach to Bone Health

Posted in Women | 0 comments

Women have very busy lives. We work, take care of our families, volunteer and a myriad other things. And while we are always concerned about the health of our families, we oftentimes put our own health care on the back burner. Regardless of how busy our lives are women need to take a more proactive approach to their health care, including maintaining healthy bones. Osteoporosis is a serious health problem that can be prevented or even reversed. A natural approach combined with good nutrition and lifestyle changes can actually strengthen bone. Bone plays a major role in our body’s health for all ages, not just those with osteoporosis. Bone is the repository for nutrients and minerals needed for the blood. If blood calcium levels drop to a critically low level, calcium is then drawn from bone. It’s necessary for...

Read More

How and What do you Really Know?

Posted in Personal Growth | 0 comments

How do you know what you know in life? What’s your criterion for saying something is TRUE? (Is it – I heard a teacher say it last week; my mother or father told me when I was a child; I read it in the newspaper?) Even if you SEE it with your own eyes, you can’t call it TRUE. We only see 1% when the other 99% is the REAL world. And depending on our personality, we even SEE things differently. Some see details; others see the big picture. We can’t trust what we SEE to tell us what is real. With that in mind, I invite you to question when you say I KNOW it. Most of us when describing what we see ADD to it and make up a STORY about what we are seeing. All you...

Read More

Pin It on Pinterest